University of North Texas
BA in Journalism – December 2016
Minor: Social Sciences (Psychology emphasis)
University of North Texas Mayborn School of Journalism 2014-2016
Mean Green Sports January 2016-June 2016
- Produced weekly segment that recaps UNT sports called the Mean Green Minute, in which I solely wrote script, shot stand-ups, cut highlights, shot b-roll, made graphics, and edited all the videos. Alongside the recap segment, I produced my own packages and feature stories for the website and social media.
Ennis Daily News October 2016-present
- Covered local sports for the Ennis Daily News as a freelance sports journalist.
NT Daily TV
August 2015-December 2015
- As a member of NT Daily TV, I produced all of my own packages, VSOTs, and VO’s. I have experience in floor directing, teleprompter, audio, anchoring, and producing.
NTDailyRadio.com September 2015-December 2015
- A weekly sports radio show on ntdailyradio.com called Skirts on Sports where my co-host and I talked about UNT sports, local Dallas professional sports and news going on in the sports world. Also, we have guests on the show. Edited the recording for the show to be aired every week.
Excel Volleyball Club
- Worked part-time as a coach while student to help pay college expenses. I ran practices, organized and helped with fundraisers, and overall helped in the youth development.
Proficient in: Adobe Cloud (Premiere/Audition/Photoshop/Aftereffects), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Microsoft Office, Hootsuite, Tumblr, WordPress
– Member of Dallas Baptist University Women’s Volleyball Team 2011-2012
– Member of Oklahoma Baptist Women’s Volleyball Team
- Awarded All Tournament Team in the 2013 Sooner Conference Tournament
-Inspire Yoga’s Marketing Strategy Winner
- Awarded one free year of yoga after creating the best marketing strategy for their Denton location. They successfully implemented it and still use it today.